Patrick Heron Prize Draw
In partnership with Tate St Ives, Cass Art, Phaidon and EATDRINKSLEEP and to coincide with the upcoming Tate St Ives major retrospective exhibition on Patrick Heron, Newlyn School of Art is launching a fantastic Heron Prize Draw for one lucky winner to receive the following:
- One place on the two-day Patrick Heron course on 17th-18th May, 2018 worth £225.
- A 3 night stay from 16th May, 2018 for two people at The Old Coastguard, EATDRINKSLEEP's small seaside hotel in Mousehole. Includes Dinner and Breakfast. Worth £810.
- Two places at the public talk on Patrick Heron by the leading authority on the artist – Mel Gooding at 6.30pm on 16th May, 2018.
- Two tickets to the Tate St Ives private view of the Patrick Heron retrospective exhibition on 18th May, 2018.
- A copy of the Phaidon Patrick Heron book by Mel Gooding worth £25.
An unmissable opportunity for the many among us who have been inspired by Patrick Heron's paintings. A wonderful two days of a hands-on course exploring Heron's painting with particular reference to colour and space. Find out more information about the course on the Patrick Heron course page.
Deadline for entry is 5pm on April 18th, 2018.
Terms and conditions
No cash alternative. Dates for prize to be taken 16th-18th May, 2018. The prize is not transferable. The winner agrees to abide by the general terms and conditions of the art school.
The accommodation at The Old Coastguard is for up to two people sharing a double room.
The full partners for this prize draw are Newlyn School of Art, Tate St Ives, Cass Art, Phaidon and EATDRINKSLEEP.
Anyone who enters the prize draw and opts in by ticking any of the boxes above can unsubscribe from future communication by any of the partners via their newsletters.
Header image is a detail of 21 DECEMBER: 1991. Copyright Estate of Patrick Heron. All rights reserved, 2018.